MUSCAT : In a statement, Oman reaffirmed its rejection of acts of aggression against Syria and reiterated its solidarity with the Syrian Arab Republic.
The Sultanate stressed its support for all efforts aimed at preserving Syria’s sovereignty, unity and territorial integrity.
The condemnation follows airstrikes on the Abu al-Zuhour military airport in Syria’s Idlib province. Reports said four strikes targeted the facility earlier this week. Initial reports did not identify the aircraft responsible, although subsequent international statements described the attacks as Israeli airstrikes.
Read More
- Oman Foreign Minister receives credentials of new German Ambassador
- Heavy rain causes flash flooding, property damage in Oman’s South Al Batinah
- Royal Oman Police issues traffic alert over wadi flooding in Rustaq and Ibri
- Oman Astronomy Society to host moon observation event on August 23
- Oman rejects further escalation or conflict, says FM Sayyid Badr Al Busaidi; calls for regional peace to secure Strait of Hormuz
For all the latest news from Oman and GCC, follow us on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and subscribe to our YouTube page, which is updated daily.





