MUSCAT: Following delay to get permits, Oman has postponed its plans to bring stranded nationals from Pakistan, the country’s embassy said on Thursday.
The Omani embassy in Pakistan had earlier informed that special flights will be carrying the stranded citizens to Muscat on Friday, April 10.
In a statement issued by Oman’s embassy in Pakistan said: “The embassy and consulate in Karachi would like to announce to the Omani citizens that their flights to Muscat has been postponed to a later date.
Read More
- More than 33,000 students secure higher education offers in Oman’s first admission round
- SalamAir to add weekly Muscat-Duqm flight from September 3
- Oman boosts Dhofar road network as Khareef visitors set to cross 1 million
- Muscat Municipality warns against installing unlicensed speed bumps
- Oman warns of up to 3 years in jail, RO 5,000 fine for exploiting children, domestic workers in social media content
“The embassy and consulate would like to apologise for this delay, which is outside our control, and request the honorable citizens to follow the embassy account or contact the phone numbers below:
Islamabad: +923145181819 Karachi: +923333224248 The embassy will announce the new flight date later,” the embassy added.





