MUSCAT: Oman has declared a public holiday for two-days for employees working in both public and private sector establishments ahead of Cyclone Shaheen.
In a statement issued by Oman TV said Sunday and Monday (October 3 and 4) “will be an official holiday for employees in units of the state’s administrative apparatus and other legal persons and workers in private sector establishments.”
However this is not applicable for those in the governorates of Dhofar and Al Wusta, Oman TV added.
- Younis Al Harrasi appointed CEO of Tibiaan Properties
- Oman expresses condolences on death of India’s defence chief General Bipin Rawat
- Gaurav Anil Nahar honoured with TAS ICON award from The Arabian Stories
- Royal Oman Police activates Empty Quarter border checkpoint
- Alia Al Farsi honoured with TAS ICON award from The Arabian Stories