MUSCAT: Oman’s Tax Authority has urged all taxpayers of VAT to submit their tax returns based on the date specified in the law to avoid legal penalties.
In a statement issued on Tuesday, the authority said: “Tax Authority would like to draw the attention of all the registered taxpayers of the VAT with the Tax Authority to submit the tax returns in the specific date to avoid any legal penalties.”
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days