MUSCAT: An expatriate was arrested in South Al Sharqiyah Governorate on charges of theft, the Royal Oman Police (ROP) said on Tuesday.
In a statement issued, ROP said the man entered the home of an Omani citizen and stole “large sums of money and fled to an unknown destination.”
“Legal procedures are being completed against the accused,” ROP added.
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days