MUSCAT: The Supreme Committee has decided to extend the night movement ban and closure of commercial activities with reduced timings between 10pm to 4am, starting Thursday, July 29 until further notice.
Earlier, the night movement ban was from 5pm to 4am.
This is a breaking news and will be updated.
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days