MUSCAT: The Supreme Committee has decided to exempt Wilayat of Sur from full lockdown restrictions for two more days, in the wake of heavy rainfall and floods.
In a statement issued, the committee said it has decided to extend the permit of movement of individuals and also allowed the opening of food stores, bakeries, restaurants, building materials stores, electrical and sanitary materials, and fodder stores in Wilayat of Sur from 7am until 5pm on Thursday (July 22) and Friday (July 23).
Sur has been battered by days of heavy rain and floods. Earlier the committee had eased restrictions in Sur on July 20 and 21.
- Submit VAT returns on time to avoid fine: Tax Authority
- VAT in Oman: Submit returns on time to avoid penalties, says Tax Authority
- Over 1.5 million vehicles registered till June 2021 in Oman
- UAE to allow fully vaccinated expat residents from India, Pakistan to return
- Expat arrested for stealing money in Oman