MUSCAT: As a sign of solidarity and to provide rapid support for those affected by the damage caused by the heavy rainfall in Sur, Oman LNG said it will contribute half a million Omani Riyals.
In a statement issued, Oman LNG said the contribution is aimed at mitigating the severe consequences of the latest climatic conditions in Sur and other areas in South Sharqiyah Governorate.
Sur has been battered by days of heavy rain and floods.
- The Arabian Stories appointed as authorised ticket resellers for Expo 2020 Dubai
- India extends international flight ban until October 31
- Oman’s GDP exceeds OMR 15 billion
- Oman to announce details of granting long term residency to expat investors
- COVID-19: Oman records zero deaths, 32 new cases in 24 hours