MUSCAT: In the wake of rising coronavirus cases in the country, the Supreme Committee has imposed a night lockdown between 8pm to 4am, starting from Sunday, June 20 until further notice.
In a statement issued, the committee said there will be a movement ban on individuals and vehicles including closing all public places and commercial activities during the lockdown period.
However, essential businesses will be allowed to remain open, and home-delivery services are exempted from the lockdown.
- Pakistan’s blazing form continues, beat New Zealand by 5 wickets
- Fuel quality in Oman: Here’s what Ministry says after testing samples from 40 filling stations
- Sohar International gets approval to start operations in Saudi Arabia
- Oman’s Ministry of Transport suspends movement of trucks on Sohar-Yanqul road
- Oman’s economy and financial system weathered pandemic well, says CBO Chief
Liked this story? We’ll send you more. Subscribe to TAS newsletter and get stories delivered to your inbox. Click to get started.