MUSCAT: His Majesty Sultan Haitham bin Tarik on Wednesday issued a Royal Decree appointing a number of individuals as Undersecretaries and heads of various state administrative apparatus.
Following are the list of appointees in their new role:
- Dr Saeed bin Hamad bin Saeed al-Rubaie, President of the University of Technology and Applied Sciences.
- Dr Abdullah bin Khamis bin Ali Ambusaidi, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Education
- Majid bin Saeed bin Suleiman Al Bahri, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Education for Administrative and Financial Affairs
- Dr Mohammad bin Saeed bin Khalfan Al Maamari, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Endowments and Religious Affairs.
- Dr Fatima bint Mohammed bin Baqer Al Ajmi, Undersecretary of the Ministry of Health for Aministrative, Financial and Planning Affairs
- Ahmed bin Salem bin Rashid Al Rajibi, Vice Chairmain of the State Audit Institute for the Financial and Administrative Control of the State Administrative Apparatus
- Dr Mansour bin Talib bin Ali Al Hinai, President of the Public Services Regulatory Authority.
- Sulayem bin Ali bin Sulayem Al Hakmani, President of the Consumer Protection Authority.
- Omar bin Hamdan bin Hamoud al- Ismaili, Executive President of the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority.