MUSCAT:Her Highness Sayyida Basma Al Said, Founder of Whispers of Serenity, received HerStory’s Change Maker award presented by The Arabian Stories (TAS).
Sayyida Basma Al Said received the award during the official launch of HerStory held at Grand Hyatt Muscat.
Sayyida Basma Al Said was recognized for her contribution in the field of mental health awareness in Asia and Middle East. Sayyida Basma has been working in the field of mental health for the past 18 years in the country. She runs the Whispers of Serenity clinic in Azaiba.
- High caffeine consumption linked to increased risk of blinding eye disease: Study
- Aida Al Busaidi masters breathing techniques from yoga expert Dr. Kavitha Ramakrishna
- Mothers’ use of paracetamol during pregnancy linked to ADHD, autism symptoms in children
- Study suggests green tea may help fight COVID-19
- COVID-19 pandemic led to increased screen time, more sleep problems: Study
“Her Highness Sayyida Basma Al Said is a champion of mental health in the Arab world. She is truly a change maker and a source of inspiration to all of us. She fully deserves this award,” said Nishad Padiyarath, Executive Director of The Arabian Stories.
Sayyida Basma Al Said received the award from Her Highness Sayyida Mayya Al Said, the patron of HerStory.
The HerStory launch was held in association with Markaz Al Bahja. Grand Hyatt Muscat was the Hospitality Partner while Al Bawwab Textiles were the Silver Partner. Muscat Pharmacy’s Perfumes & Cosmetics were the Gift Partner while Fahad Express was the Travel Partner.