The Saudi Ministry of Interior issued a statement saying that the executions were carried out in Riyadh, Makkah, Madinah, Al Sharqiya, Al Qassim and Aser.
The accused were charged with forming terrorist groups, planning terrorist acts, including killing security officers using explosives and weapons.
On Monday, 13 terrorists were caught with a large cache of weapons and suicide vests.
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days
According to Spa, all convicted were Saudis.
Their cases were transferred to the court, which found them guilty, and sentenced them all to death.
It is noteworthy that one of them, named Khaled bin Abdul Kareem Al Tourwegi, was crucified.
The strong worded statement said that the ministry will spare no efforts to prevent attacks and will punish those, who dare to harm the security and safety of the people, according to the law.
The names of the executed are:
1. Ahmed Ali Hassan Al Rabea
2. Ahmed Hussien Ali Al Aradi
3. Ahmed Faisal Hassan Al Darweesh
4. Jaber Zaheer Jaber Al Marhon
5. Hussien Hassan Ali Al Rabea
6. Hussien Ali Jasem Al Hamedy
7. Hussien Qasim Ali Al Obood
8. Hussien Mohammed Ali Al Muslim
9. Haidar Mohammed Ibrahim Al Leef
10. Khalid Hamoud Jouer Al Farag
11. Khalid Abdul Kareem Saleh Al Twegri
12. Salem Abullah Awad Al Amry Al Harby
13. Saeed Mohammed Saeed Al Scafi
14. Salman Amin Salman Al Quraish
15. Taleb Muslim Suleiman Al Harbi
16. Tahir Muslim Sulaiman Al Harbi
17. Abbas Haji Ahmed Al-Hassan
18. Abdulaziz Hassan Ali Al Sahawi
19. Abdul Karim Mohammed Al Hawaj
20. Abdullah Salman Saleh Al-Asreeh
21. Abdullah Adel Hassan Al Aujan
22. Abdullah Hani Abdullah Al Tarif
23. Aziz Mahdi Abdullah Al Rafea Al-Amri
24. Ali Hussein Ali Al Ashour
25. Ali Hussein Ali Al Muhanna
26. Fadel Hassan Abdul Karim Labad
27. Mujtaba Nader Abdullah Al Sweikt
28. Mohammed Hussein Ali Al Ashour
29. Mohammed Saeed Abd Rab Al-Rasool Al-Khatam
30. Mohammed Ayed Mohammed Al-Namlan Al-Qahtani
31. Mohammed Abdul Ghani Mohammed Attieh
32. Mohammed Mansour Ahmed Al Nasser
33. Mustafa Ahmed Abdullatif Darwish
34. Muntader Ali Saleh Al Sobaiti
35. Munir Abdullah Ahmed Al Adam
36. Hadi Yousef Reda Al Hazim
37. Yousef Abdullah Awad Al Amri