Are you a new mother to be, worried about your frequent nausea and vomiting? There is nothing to worry and these are very common due to hormonal changes.
This will not put your baby in any risk and these difficulties will settle down between 16 to 20 weeks of your pregnancy.
These few lifestyle-shifts will help in making your pregnancy a smooth and joyful journey.
- High caffeine consumption linked to increased risk of blinding eye disease: Study
- Aida Al Busaidi masters breathing techniques from yoga expert Dr. Kavitha Ramakrishna
- Mothers’ use of paracetamol during pregnancy linked to ADHD, autism symptoms in children
- Study suggests green tea may help fight COVID-19
- COVID-19 pandemic led to increased screen time, more sleep problems: Study
1.Get plenty of rest and get up slowly.
2. Eat small and frequent meals. Eat food that are rich in carbohydrates and low in fat. Avoid food that are highly sweet and spicy.
3. Drink plenty of water. Keep hydrating yourself at regular intervals.
4 . Keep yourself away from strong smells that triggers your vomiting sensation.
5. Always choose comfortable clothing during this period.
Try these simple steps and enjoy your motherhood to the fullest.