MUSCAT : Psychologist by profession and a passionate cyclist since childhood, France’s Nathaniel Masse has embarked on a 15000km journey, as part of the ‘Save Soil’ campaign. She arrived at Muscat en route from Paris to India. Masse says that she has always wanted to educate her surroundings about the importance of saving the soil and maintaining its fertility.
Masse says that she was inspired by the ‘Save Soil’ campaign of the Indian environmentalist Sadhguru. She quoted him, saying, “It was an alarm call if we don’t take action now, we will have difficulty in the next 40 years and we will be inadvertently putting our next generation, the children, in danger.”
Nathaniel began her tour on June 21 in London after Sadhguru launched the ‘Save Soil’ campaign. Her journey is set to conclude in February 2023 in the Indian state of Coimbatore.
- India rise to No. 3 in IBA’s world boxing rankings
- Omani Football Association reconstitutes Women’s Sports Committee
- Glam Homes edge past OCT Ruwi ; Khalsa United CT beat Mordern Muscat Mountains
- 27th Assarain Golf Classic to be held on February 3 and 4
- Oman to launch first edition of Governorates Marathon on Friday