MUSCAT: Social media giant Facebook has changed its corporate name to Meta as part of a major rebrand, the company said on Thursday.
However, the change does not apply to its individual platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram and Whatsapp, only the parent company that owns them.
- Younis Al Harrasi appointed CEO of Tibiaan Properties
- Oman expresses condolences on death of India’s defence chief General Bipin Rawat
- Gaurav Anil Nahar honoured with TAS ICON award from The Arabian Stories
- Royal Oman Police activates Empty Quarter border checkpoint
- Alia Al Farsi honoured with TAS ICON award from The Arabian Stories