MUSCAT: The Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation and OQ signed an agreement today for funding the development of vocational colleges to enable students of colleges and schools, as well as members of civil society to use the labs as modeling centres.
The agreement comes within the context of the National Innovation System, Oman Vision 2040 and the National Research and Development Strategy.
As per the agreement, OQ will allocate a sum of OMR 200,000 for equipping and developing a number of laboratories in vocational colleges affiliated to the Ministry, by introducing the latest apparatus.
- Cyclone Shaheen: Dar Al Atta’a to build 35 housing units in Oman
- Pakistan’s blazing form continues, beat New Zealand by 5 wickets
- Fuel quality in Oman: Here’s what Ministry says after testing samples from 40 filling stations
- Sohar International gets approval to start operations in Saudi Arabia
- Oman’s Ministry of Transport suspends movement of trucks on Sohar-Yanqul road
The agreement was signed by Dr. Rahma Ibrahim Al Mahrooqi, Minister of Higher Education, Research and Innovation, and Ashraf Hamad Al Maamari, CEO of Human Resources and Technology at OQ.