MUSCAT: International fashion and household brand Brands For Less has opened its new outlet in Markaz Al Bahja on Thursday.
For shoppers who are brand-conscious but cannot afford showroom prices, Brands For Less serve as the perfect stop to satisfy their fashion cravings. From clothing to accessories, you find everything at the new outlet in Markaz Al Bahja.
“At Markaz we always look at the needs of the customers to ensure they get value for their money spend in every store inside the mall. We are fully excited about Brands For Less opening its new store here at Markaz. For customers it will be a unique shopping experience,” said Prashant Dutt, General Manager of Markaz Al Bahja.
- “Chance to proudly represent India”: Manushi Chhillar on her debut at London Fashion Week
- From ramps to runways: Style, comfort is central to airline uniform designs
- Malabar Gold & Diamonds revealed special collection to celebrate 51st Oman National Day
- Gemstone jewelry festival at Malabar Gold & Diamonds
- ‘Everyday Diamond Fest’ at Malabar Gold & Diamonds