TASExclusive: As Oman reopened its borders, the first batch of commercial flights carrying passengers from countries like India, Pakistan and Bangladesh arrived on Wednesday. Team TAS took the first flight from India to Oman during which the SalamAir team briefed us about the journey.
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days