Starting from September 1, vaccination is mandatory to enter government offices, shopping malls, restaurants and other public places. But how can you track unvaccinated people in public places in Oman? Here’s what the country’s Minister of Health says.
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days