US President Joe Biden said on Monday he stood “squarely behind” his decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan. Biden insisted that the US “planned for every contingency” as he put the blame on Afghan forces.
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days