TASExclusive: As Oman lifted the full lockdown on Saturday, many hit the beaches in Muscat, as early as 5am. Citizens and residents talk to #TheArabianStories on how they spend the four-day Eid Al Adha closure.
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days