Oman Investment & Finance Company (OIFC) has grown exponentially as a payment services provider since its inception in 1979. In an exclusive interview with #TASTV, Said Ahmed Safrar, the CEO of OIFC talks about the company’s journey and its digitilisation plans.
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days