MUSCAT: Ministry of Heritage and Tourism has issued a notice to Millennium Resort in Salalah for violating the decisions of the Supreme Committee.
In a statement issued by the Ministry on Wednesday it issued a notice to the hotel for not complying with the decisions of the Supreme Committee
The Ministry stressed to all hotel and tourist establishments the importance of adhering to the precautionary measures to prevent Covid-19.
- The Arabian Stories appointed as authorised ticket resellers for Expo 2020 Dubai
- India extends international flight ban until October 31
- Oman’s GDP exceeds OMR 15 billion
- Oman to announce details of granting long term residency to expat investors
- COVID-19: Oman records zero deaths, 32 new cases in 24 hours