MUSCAT: Royal Oman Police (ROP) has called on citizens and residents to help find a man who went missing from Royal Hospital.
In a statement issued, ROP said Omani citizen Ahmad bin Abdullah bin Saeed Al Adawi who was admitted in Royal Hospital went missing on June 12 and did not return till the date of publication of this report. “If any one knows or saw him just call that number which is 999 or inform the nearest police station,” ROP said in the statement.
- Submit VAT returns on time to avoid fine: Tax Authority
- VAT in Oman: Submit returns on time to avoid penalties, says Tax Authority
- Over 1.5 million vehicles registered till June 2021 in Oman
- UAE to allow fully vaccinated expat residents from India, Pakistan to return
- Expat arrested for stealing money in Oman