MUSCAT: For the third-day in a row, authorities have issued notice to seven commercial establishments in North and South Al Batinah governorates for violating the decisions of the Supreme Committee.
In the wake of rising coronavirus in the country, the authorities have intensified inspections to contain the spread of the virus. Oman registered more than 2,047 new infections and 34 deaths on Wednesday.
- Submit VAT returns on time to avoid fine: Tax Authority
- VAT in Oman: Submit returns on time to avoid penalties, says Tax Authority
- Over 1.5 million vehicles registered till June 2021 in Oman
- UAE to allow fully vaccinated expat residents from India, Pakistan to return
- Expat arrested for stealing money in Oman