MUSCAT: Oman’s trusted brand seaPearls Gold and Diamond Jewellery supported the blood donation camp organised by One India One Pension (OIOP) and Oman National Committee at the Central Blood Bank in Baushar recently. Employees of seaPearls participated in the blood donation camp.
The blood donation drive was held in honour of the OIOP Foundation Day which falls on July 30.
Mr. Riyas, General Manager of seaPearls Gold and Diamond Jewellery said, “We were honoured to be one of the sponsors of the blood donation drive. seaPearls likes to be in the forefront of serving the community through social initiatives. We are happy that seaPearls employees came forward to participate in this noble cause and donated their blood voluntarily. Every year millions of lives are being saved because of donation of blood and blood products.”
- Oman Arab Bank extends support to families affected by floods in Sur
- Suhail Bahwan Automobiles initiates COVID-19 vaccination drive
- Oman’s Amouage eyes US to Become its second largest market
- Oman’s first biodiesel and biofuel plant opens in Samail Industrial Estate
- Outward Bound Oman appoints Mohamed Zadjali as Chief Operating Officer
All COVID-19 safety protocols and precautionary measures were followed during the blood donation drive.
For more information about the seaPearls brand visit its official Facebook/Instagram pages –@seapearlsjewelleryom. The page, which carries information and photographs on the wide range of gold and diamond collection available at the stores, is updated on a daily basis. Contests are also organised on the page to engage with the fans.