MUSCAT: Oman’s Ministry of Health announced on Thursday 1640 new confirmed cases with Coronavirus (COVID-19), bringing the total number of COVID-19 patients in the Sultanate to 230,219
The total number of death cases in the country has reached 2448 after 19 people died on Thursday.
A total of 207,795 out of the COVID-19 patients in the Sultanate have recovered, the ministry said.
- Oman records 41 deaths, more than 2,000 new Covid cases in 24 hours
- 18% of Oman’s population receives COVID-19 vaccine
- Three more commercial establishments violate Covid-19 rules in Oman
- Oman’s Supreme Committee to hold press conference on June 24
- Oman Sail to host 50th edition of World Youth Sailing Championships
Liked this story? We’ll send you more. Subscribe to TAS newsletter and get stories delivered to your inbox. Click to get started.