MUSCAT: Oman Air will launch its seasonal flight route to Beirut starting from July 4, the airline said on Thursday.
In a statement issued by Oman News Agency, the airline said it will operate two direct flights weekly until September 16. The airline will use Boeing 737 aircraft for the service.
- The Arabian Stories appointed as authorised ticket resellers for Expo 2020 Dubai
- India extends international flight ban until October 31
- Oman’s GDP exceeds OMR 15 billion
- Oman to announce details of granting long term residency to expat investors
- COVID-19: Oman records zero deaths, 32 new cases in 24 hours