MUSCAT: The number of COVID-19 patients admitted in various hospitals in the Sultanate has doubled in two months, according to the data from Ministry of Health (MOH) showed.
By the end of March, 515 patients were admitted in hospitals, however, with an increasing number of coronavirus cases in the country, the hospital cases has doubled to touch 1060 by June 10. The number of ICU cases has also jumper in the last few weeks with a record 345 patients in hospitals battling the virus.
Oman on Thursday registered 1,640 cases including 19 deaths.
- Oman records 41 deaths, more than 2,000 new Covid cases in 24 hours
- 18% of Oman’s population receives COVID-19 vaccine
- Three more commercial establishments violate Covid-19 rules in Oman
- Oman’s Supreme Committee to hold press conference on June 24
- Oman Sail to host 50th edition of World Youth Sailing Championships