MUSCAT: Oman’s total coronavirus cases crosses 200,000 on Sunday after 2006 new infections were registered in 72 hours.
According to the data issues by the Ministry of Health, the country registered 201,350 total Covid-19 cases of which 184,647 patients have recovered.
Meanwhile, the total death cases touched 2120 after 37 deaths were registered in three last three days. Of the total 752 hospital admissions, 275 patients are admitted in ICU.
- Oman records 41 deaths, more than 2,000 new Covid cases in 24 hours
- 18% of Oman’s population receives COVID-19 vaccine
- Three more commercial establishments violate Covid-19 rules in Oman
- Oman’s Supreme Committee to hold press conference on June 24
- Oman Sail to host 50th edition of World Youth Sailing Championships