MUSCAT: Oman’s Ministry of Health announced on Sunday 2006 new confirmed cases with Coronavirus (COVID-19), bringing the total number of COVID-19 patients in the Sultanate to 201,350
The total number of death cases in the country has reached 2120 after 37 people died in three days.
A total of 184,647 out of the COVID-19 patients in the Sultanate have recovered, the ministry said.
- Oman records 41 deaths, more than 2,000 new Covid cases in 24 hours
- 18% of Oman’s population receives COVID-19 vaccine
- Three more commercial establishments violate Covid-19 rules in Oman
- Oman’s Supreme Committee to hold press conference on June 24
- Oman Sail to host 50th edition of World Youth Sailing Championships