MUSCAT: Ministry of Transport, Communications, and Information Technology has invited investors to submit their proposals to manage, operate and develop Port Khasab and Port Shinas.
Port Khasab is a strategic location near Strait of Hormuz and is considered to be the vital point in the country’s tourism and commerce needs, while Port Shinas connects North Al Batinah Governorate and Musandam.
“Interested investors can send a proposal via e-mail to the Director-General of Ports at The Ministry of Transport, Communications, and Information Technology at email@example.com no later than 15th of July 2021,” the Ministry said in the statement.
- Oman Sail to host 50th edition of World Youth Sailing Championships
- More than 3,000 people vaccinated on first day at Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Four commercial establishments in Barka violates Supreme Committee decisions
- ICU cases rise to new high in Oman
- Oman records 31 deaths, over 2,500 new Covid cases in 24 hours