MUSCAT: Oil change and vehicle maintenance shop located in fuel stations are allowed operate during the commercial activities ban, Muscat Municipality has clarified on Sunday.
In a statement issued, the Municipality said: “Muscat Municipality would like to clarify that oil change and maintenance shops located in petrol stations are allowed to operate during the period of prohibition of commercial activities.”
The Supreme Committee has imposed a ban on commercial activities throughout the day from May 8 to 15 to contain the spread of coronavirus cases in the country.
- Oman Sail to host 50th edition of World Youth Sailing Championships
- More than 3,000 people vaccinated on first day at Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Four commercial establishments in Barka violates Supreme Committee decisions
- ICU cases rise to new high in Oman
- Oman records 31 deaths, over 2,500 new Covid cases in 24 hours