MUSCAT: National Transport Company Mwasalat has temporarily suspended its services in Muscat and Salalah from May 9 to 15.
In a statement issued, Mwasalat said all city bus services in Muscat and Salalah will be suspended.
The decision comes in the wake of Supreme Committee’s ban on closure of all commercial activities due to coronavirus and the night movement ban in the country.
- Oman records 41 deaths, more than 2,000 new Covid cases in 24 hours
- 18% of Oman’s population receives COVID-19 vaccine
- Three more commercial establishments violate Covid-19 rules in Oman
- Oman’s Supreme Committee to hold press conference on June 24
- Oman Sail to host 50th edition of World Youth Sailing Championships