MUSCAT: Ahead of Eid Al Fitr, the Royal Oman Police said it will strengthen the security in the wake of coronavirus pandemic by deploying its forces across all Wilayats of the Sultanate.
In a statement issued, ROP also urged “citizens and residents to continue to adhere to the decisions of the Supreme Committee, and avoid practicing the customs followed on Eid days, such as gatherings and family visits, in order to preserve health and safety.”
ROP also called on everyone to take responsibility for the current health situation of in order to protect themselves, their families and community.
- Oman’s Supreme Committee to hold press conference on June 24
- Oman Sail to host 50th edition of World Youth Sailing Championships
- More than 3,000 people vaccinated on first day at Oman Convention and Exhibition Centre
- Four commercial establishments in Barka violates Supreme Committee decisions
- ICU cases rise to new high in Oman