MUSCAT: Commercial activities that are not mentioned in the list of excluded activities are allowed to operate without receiving customers, Ministry of Trade, Industry and Investment Promotion said on Saturday.
Starting from Saturday, May 8 until May 15, the Supreme Committee has imposed a ban on commercial activities throughout the day to curb the spread of Covid-19. However, the Ministry clarified that businesses not mentioned in the list are allowed to operate.
“It is permissible to conduct business inside the facility/shop, for any commercial activity that was not mentioned in the list of excluded activities, without the entry of customers, while allowing the handling of goods or delivery during the time period,” the statement from the Ministry said.
- Oman records 41 deaths, more than 2,000 new Covid cases in 24 hours
- 18% of Oman’s population receives COVID-19 vaccine
- Three more commercial establishments violate Covid-19 rules in Oman
- Oman’s Supreme Committee to hold press conference on June 24
- Oman Sail to host 50th edition of World Youth Sailing Championships
Meanwhile, night movement ban will be between 7pm to 4am from today (May 8) until May 15.