MUSCAT: Based on the decision made by the Supreme Committee, the Civil Aviation Authority has issued the following circular to all airlines operating into the country.
1.To extend until further notice, the suspension of arrivals from the following ten countries: The Republic of Sudan , the Federative Republic of Brazil , The Federal Republic of Nigeria , The United Republic of Tanzania , the Republic of Ghana , the Republic of Guinea , the Republic of Sierra Leone , the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia , the United Kingdom, the Republic of India, the Islamic Republic of Pakistanand the Republic of Bangladesh and those who have been traveling from other countries but have passed through one of the aforementioned countries in the previous 14 days preceding their request to enter the Sultanate.
2. Adding arrivals from the Arab Republic of Egypt and the Republic of Philippines and travelers who have been traveling from other countries in the previous 14 days prior to their request to enter the Sultanate, to the list of countries from which entry to the Sultanate is suspended , effective 09:00(Oman local time) on Friday, 7th May 2021 until further notice.
- Procedures under study for those who refuse to take COVID-19 vaccine in Oman: Minister
- Electricity bills: People with financial difficulties can pay dues in instalments, says Oman official
- 3-5 star hotel revenues reach OMR 37 million till June 2021
- Oman travel ban: Here’s what the Minister of Health said
- Delta variant found in most COVID cases in Oman, says Minister
3.The above excluded Omani Citizens , diplomats, healthcare workers and families who will be subject to the approved procedures upon arriving in the Sultanate.