MUSCAT: Baushar received the highest amount of rainfall in the last 24 hours, Oman Meteorology said on Tuesday.
According to Oman Met, Baushar received 17.6mm rainfall, followed by Bidbid 11.2 mm and Shinas 7.2mm.
On Monday, many parts of Oman witnessed heavy rainfall and strong winds.
- Oman wins bid to host World Race Walking Team Championships
- Oman’s Minister of Health meets Chinese envoy
- Oman records 518 new cases, 14 deaths in 24 hours
- Procedures under study for those who refuse to take COVID-19 vaccine in Oman: Minister
- Electricity bills: People with financial difficulties can pay dues in instalments, says Oman official
“The amount of rainfall quantities (in milliliters) recorded at some monitoring stations of the Civil Aviation Authority during the past 24 hours showed that Bawsher received 17.6 mm, Bidbid 11.2 mm, Shinas 7.2 mm, Yanqul 3.2 mm, Muscat 3.2 mm, Al Hamraa 3 mm, Al Amerat 2.6 mm, Muhadha 1.4, Sohar 0.6, Al Khaboura 0.6 mm and 0.4 mm in Liwa,” Oman Met added.