While the global pandemic disrupted food supply chains, farmers continued to toil in order to put food on our table. Meet Hamed Mohammed Al Shuraiqi, an 80 year-old Omani farmer from Bahla, who propagates the importance of food self-sufficiency and hopes to encourage the future generation to support farming. Watch his inspiring story to understand the importance of sustainable agricultural practices to ensure food security.
- Oman wins bid to host World Race Walking Team Championships
- Oman’s Minister of Health meets Chinese envoy
- Oman records 518 new cases, 14 deaths in 24 hours
- Procedures under study for those who refuse to take COVID-19 vaccine in Oman: Minister
- Electricity bills: People with financial difficulties can pay dues in instalments, says Oman official