MUSCAT: With the National Day holidays kicking-off on Wednesday, some of the top hotels are offering staycations and getaways.
JW Marriott Muscat has put together a great deal for people in Oman to celebrate the long weekend.
Following are the special deals offered by JW Marriott Muscat:
- Experience the spirit of Ramadan at Sheraton Oman Hotel
- Nissei introduces soft serve ice cream in Japan
- Flavours of Turkey at Hormuz Grand Muscat
- These Muscat restaurants are curating a delicious menu to make your Christmas special
- Four chefs worked 48-hours non-stop to build the largest gingerbread house in Muscat
For only OMR 45, unwind in a spacious room overlooking landscaped gardens, nourish the body with cuisines for every craving, or simply take a moment of undisturbed reflection in one of the hotel’s inspiring spaces.
In-house guests can enjoy a dip in one of the three hotel pools or work out in state-of-the-art fitness center. Butter Buns, the sports-themed burger joint with 24 TV screens and monster milkshakes, Kitchen 7 showcases dishes from multiple lands, and Pink Salt, Muscat’s most chic and sophisticated steakhouse are ready to take guests on a culinary delight.
Enhanced by its genuine warm hospitality and ‘Mindful and Present’ philosophy, JW Marriott Muscat is designed to keep all guests in balance, leaving them richer than when they arrived. For reservations, call +968 2492 0000 or email Reservations.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deluxe Room Rate for OMR 45 includes:
- Breakfast for two adults, kids under 6 eat for free, 6-12 years old get 50% saving.
- 20% saving on Food & Beverage.
- JW Mindful Moment.
- Early check-in at 11AM and late check-out at 6PM (subject to availability).
- Upgrade to next category (subject to availability).
- 50% off on the 2nd connecting room with children below 18 years old.
- Package applicable for maximum 2 adults and 2 children below 12 years of age. In case of triple occupancy, extra charge supplement is at OMR 15.
- Pool and fitness center access.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.
- Rate does not include tax & service charge.
JW Marriott Muscat invites guests to embark on a culinary journey at Kitchen7 and enjoy a sumptuous brunch selection every Friday afternoon.
Featuring live cooking stations inspired by a famous sailor who discovered dishes from multiple lands, diners can choose from fresh Omani Seafood, Asian woks, Middle Eastern grills, European breads and Indian tandoors, amongst many other carefully-selected dishes and complemented by crafted blends created by the resident mixologist.
OMR 18 per person
OMR 28 per person with enhanced package
Children under 6 eat for free Children between the ages of 6 -12 years old – 50% savings
For reservations, call +968 2492 0000