MUSCAT : As a tribute to the 50th glorious National Day, Malabar Gold & Diamonds, one among the largest jewellery retailers globally with over 250 showrooms spread across 10 countries, has launched special diamond pendants priced at 50 OMR.
‘It is a joyous moment for both the people of Oman as well as the expatriate community, as we gear up to celebrate the 50th National Day. I wish the people of Oman a very happy National Day and on this occasion, we have launched the exclusive diamond pendants priced at 50 OMR, which is our tribute to the nation and we’re quite hopeful that our customers will love these designs’, said Mr. Najeeb K, Regional Head – Oman, Malabar Gold & Diamonds.
The exclusively launched pendants are available in 6 designs and reflect the vibrance of the Omani culture. Malabar Gold & Diamonds has a strong retail presence across the Sultanate and has incorporated the special design as a part of the Mine – Diamonds collection. The National day pendants will be available across the outlets of Malabar Gold & Diamonds in Muttrah Souq,
- ‘Everyday Diamond Fest’ at Malabar Gold & Diamonds
- Malabar Gold & Diamonds launches ‘The Elegance Collection’ – Dazzling diamond jewellery curated for the beautiful and elegant woman.
- Malabar Gold & Diamonds launches ‘Heart to Heart’ jewellery collection to celebrate the season of love
- Legendary French designer Pierre Cardin dies aged 98
- TAS ICONS: My goal is to put Oman on the international fashion map, says Amal Al Raisi
Seeb Souq, Salalah Lulu, Ruwi Street – Muscat, Avenues Mall – Oman, Barka Lulu, Sohar Lulu, Muscat City Centre and Darsait Lulu. Additionally, it will also be available at MGD Lifestyle Jewellery outlets located in Oman Avenues Mall, Muscat City Centre, Lulu Al Bandar, Grand Mall, Oasis Mall, Lulu Ibri, Lulu Nizwa
Liked this story? We’ll send you more. Subscribe to TAS newsletter and get stories delivered to your inbox. Click to get started.