MUSCAT: Ministry of Health has urged Omani scholarship students who are returning from abroad to adhere to the quarantine procedure.
In a statement issued online, MOH said: “When you return to your country, remember very well your responsibility towards this country and it people and adhere to the isolation procedure.”
Omani authorities are working to fly back many of its citizens and students studying abroad. The Omani Embassy in London asked those looking to come back to Oman to finish procedures relating to their returning before March 29.
- Pakistan’s blazing form continues, beat New Zealand by 5 wickets
- Fuel quality in Oman: Here’s what Ministry says after testing samples from 40 filling stations
- Sohar International gets approval to start operations in Saudi Arabia
- Oman’s Ministry of Transport suspends movement of trucks on Sohar-Yanqul road
- Oman’s economy and financial system weathered pandemic well, says CBO Chief
The first batch of students arrived in Muscat on Thursday. Oman on Friday confirmed 131 coronavirus cases in the country.