Muscat: Visa ban for expatriate carpentry workshops workers, aluminium workshops, blacksmith workshops, and brick factories has been extended for six more months, according to the Ministry if Manpower.
The ban will be extended for another six months starting from July 3, 2019, the Ministry announced.
According to a statement issued online on Sunday, the Ministry said: “The period of ban, on permits to bring temporary expatriate manpower in the private sector establishments for the professions specified in Ministerial Decision No. 122/2014, shall continue for a period of six months from July 3, 2019.”
- Submit VAT returns on time to avoid fine: Tax Authority
- VAT in Oman: Submit returns on time to avoid penalties, says Tax Authority
- Over 1.5 million vehicles registered till June 2021 in Oman
- UAE to allow fully vaccinated expat residents from India, Pakistan to return
- Expat arrested for stealing money in Oman