Muscat: The mercury has touched 50 degree Celsius in Oman on Tuesday, according to the Public Authority for Civil Aviation (PACA).
Temperature touched 50 degrees Celsius in Fahud. This is the highest recorded in the Sultanate so far while on Monday temperatures in Al Wusta, A’Dhakiliyah and A’Dhahirah Governorates reached 49 degrees.
Meanwhile, the lowest temperatures were reported in Qairoon Hiriti, Dhalkut, Saiq, Duqum and Ashkhara with each area experiencing lower temps varying from 21 to 25 degrees.
- Submit VAT returns on time to avoid fine: Tax Authority
- VAT in Oman: Submit returns on time to avoid penalties, says Tax Authority
- Over 1.5 million vehicles registered till June 2021 in Oman
- UAE to allow fully vaccinated expat residents from India, Pakistan to return
- Expat arrested for stealing money in Oman