MUSCAT: Mwasalat has resumed its services to Dubai from Saturday, Oman’s national transport company has announced.
The services from Muscat to Dubai and vice-versa was suspended following the horrific accident that killed 17 people on board on Thursday.
In a statement issued online, Mwasalat said the decision to resume services was taken in “agreement with Road and Transport Authority in Dubai.”
- Submit VAT returns on time to avoid fine: Tax Authority
- VAT in Oman: Submit returns on time to avoid penalties, says Tax Authority
- Over 1.5 million vehicles registered till June 2021 in Oman
- UAE to allow fully vaccinated expat residents from India, Pakistan to return
- Expat arrested for stealing money in Oman
In a major development, Mwasalat also formed an independent investigation team headed by accident investigations from the Department of Transportation Safety at Ministry of Transport and Communications. The team includes experts on traffic safety and specialists in safety management. The team will explore the direct and indirect causes of the horrific accident. “This will enable the competent authorities to take corrective actions to mitigate the occurrences of such incidents,” the statement said.