Barbeque Nation, India’s most successful casual dining restaurant chain has launched its outlet on the 3rdFloor of Oman Avenues Mall, Muscat.
Foodies who are big fan of barbeque specialities and have an endless appetite can now make their way to the newly opened branch of Barbeque Nation. The restaurant is renowned for bringing together different barbeque techniques and offers a delicious multi-cuisine menu. Now Oman foodies has a new place to experience the joy of grilling embedded on the table at the restaurant. The outlet is spread across an area of 5500 Sq ft and has a capacity to accommodate around 132 guests. Restaurant sports a white-orange logo with a crown a top the brand name which is in line with Barbeque Nation’s new theme of décor.
The restaurant has contemporary interiors with a wood finish and orange hues, which resemble pit fire cooking. They serve 10 barbequed starters that include everything from unlimited chicken, mutton, shrimps, as well as vegetarian options. These are all served on the live charcoal grill that is on every table.
- Experience the spirit of Ramadan at Sheraton Oman Hotel
- Nissei introduces soft serve ice cream in Japan
- Flavours of Turkey at Hormuz Grand Muscat
- These Muscat restaurants are curating a delicious menu to make your Christmas special
- Four chefs worked 48-hours non-stop to build the largest gingerbread house in Muscat
The diner gets an opportunity to play around with the dishes. The starters are 90 percent cooked on the kitchen grill, and the rest 10 percent is for customers to enjoy the art of barbecuing on their table. There are also some dips and marinade on the table to experiment with.
The starters keep coming to the table unless diners put up the flag that says ‘I Give Up’ upside down. Then they can move to the main course, which is served buffet style and consists of a soup and six to seven salads. The vegetarian option offers vegetarian biryani, koftas and mixed vegetarian curries. The restaurant also has two different types of dal on a live station, a roomali roti station, a pav bhaji station and a vegetarian teppanyaki (a Japanese style of cooking food with an iron griddle) where you can choose from vegetarian noodles or rice, with various toppings.
Mr. Mansoor Memon, Projects Head, Barbeque Nation Hospitality Ltd said, “It has been an absolute delight serving our guests through 130 restaurants across the globe and with the launch of our new outlet inMuscat, Oman, we look forward to spread the joy of barbecuing in this country. At Barbeque Nation, we lay special emphasis on variety and taste to sooth the taste buds of our guests and make it an unforgettable experience for them. Likewise, we want the diners in Muscat to experience the art of live on the table grilling and enjoy the ambience with an impeccable buffet.”
Where: BBQ Nation, 3rdFloor, Oman Avenues Mall, Muscat, 123 Al Khuwair S St, Muscat
When: 12:00 Hrs to 15:30 Hrs & 18:30 Hrs to 22:30 Hrs
Cost: Meal for two costs around 12 OMR, approximately