The first earthquake, that took place at 6.14 am, hit Kathmandu, as reported by the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC).
According to Nepal’s National Emergency Operation Centre, the second and third earthquake hit Naubise in Dhading District.
The quake of magnitude 5.2 and 4.3 struck the area at 6.29 am and 6.40 am respectively.
- It’s not over yet: Oman’s Health Minister urges people to continue adhering to COVID-19 preventive measures
- Oman lifts ban on events, exhibitions, sports activities
- Explained: Fully vaccinated worshippers allowed entry for Friday prayers in Oman mosques
- Friday prayers to resume across Oman mosques
- COVID-19: Oman records 114 new cases, 1 death in 3 days
There have been no reports of injuries or damage to properties yet.
This is a developing story. More details are awaited.