Pakistani fighter jets on Wednesday violated Indian air space in Jammu and Kashmir’s Poonch and Nowshera sectors but were pushed back by Indian aircraft, Press Trust of India reported quoting senior defense officials.
The Pakistani jets dropped bombs while returning, the report added.
There were no immediate reports of any casualties or damage.
- Submit VAT returns on time to avoid fine: Tax Authority
- VAT in Oman: Submit returns on time to avoid penalties, says Tax Authority
- Over 1.5 million vehicles registered till June 2021 in Oman
- UAE to allow fully vaccinated expat residents from India, Pakistan to return
- Expat arrested for stealing money in Oman
“The jets entered Indian air space over Nowshera and Poonch sectors this morning,” officials were quoted as saying.
“They were immediately pushed back by Indian jets on air patrol,” the report added.