MUSCAT – In a disclosure filed with the Muscat Stock Exchange (MSX) on Tuesday, the insurer said there had been no data breach, data leakage or disruption to its business operations, dismissing claims that customer or company information had been compromised.
The company clarified that on June 25, 2026, an unauthorised attempt was made by an anonymous party to access its corporate network. However, its cybersecurity monitoring and protection systems detected the activity at an early stage and immediately isolated the affected user accounts, preventing any unauthorised access.
According to the company, the swift response ensured that all data, applications and critical systems remained secure, with no information accessed, altered, leaked or compromised. It added that business operations continued without interruption throughout the incident.
Arabia Falcon Insurance said it maintains robust cybersecurity controls and continuously monitors its systems and networks for potential threats. The company affirmed that it remains vigilant and will continue to respond promptly to suspicious activities to safeguard its systems, data and stakeholders.
The disclosure was issued in response to information circulating on social media and in line with the company’s disclosure and transparency obligations under Muscat Stock Exchange regulations.
The insurer added that it would keep the market informed of any material developments in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
Read More
- Muscat Stock Exchange trading value rises 2.4% to RO252.1m
- Manufacturing takes 92% of Credit Oman’s RO 226.6 million credit approvals
- Oman’s paved road network expands to 45,659 km by end-2025
- Oil holds near $94 as US-Iran conflict keeps supply fears high
- From airports to logistics: The 25-year leadership journey behind Oman Air’s new CEO Nasser Al Sharji





