MUSCAT : The Ministry of Agriculture, Fisheries Wealth and Water Resources announced in an online statement that it had confiscated the banned fishing nets and lobsters, and that legal measures were being taken against the violators.
- ROP announces partial closure of traffic during Iron Man World Championship
- ROP captures two on charges of theft from Egypt
- Cheque crimes top the list of Oman’s 10 most-occurring crimes in 2022
- Honourable Lady inaugurates National Autism Centre
- Oman’s Labour Ministry inks cooperation programme for on-the-job training